[Insight-users] Otsu thresholding sample statistics

Aditya Chandramouli antariksh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:11:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'd like to use the Otsu (multiple-)thresholding filter as an initial
segmentation, however my work requires the complete sample statistics of the
thresholded image to be available: i.e. class means as well as WITHIN-class
variances.

i'd really appreciate it if someone could provide a few suggestions on how I
could go about modifying the existing code to include a GetClassMeans() and
GetClassVariance() method. (I'm still trying to understand the code.)

thanks

-aditya