[Insight-users] WrapITK issues and article review

Charl P. Botha cpbotha at cpbotha.net
Sun Jul 16 14:24:01 EDT 2006

On 7/11/06, Dan Mueller <d.mueller at qut.edu.au> wrote:
>  1. Error accessing __FUNCSIG__:
>  For some reason while compiling _IOPython I received the following error:
>  In file included from
> C:/Dan/Tools/ITK/src/WrapITK/Modules/IO/wrap_ITKIOBase.cxx:64:
> C:/Dan/Tools/ITK/src/InsightToolkit-2.8.1/Code/IO/itkGDCMSeriesFileNames.h:
> In
>     member function `void
> itk::GDCMSeriesFileNames::SetInputDirectory(const
>     char*)':
> C:/Dan/Tools/ITK/src/InsightToolkit-2.8.1/Code/IO/itkGDCMSeriesFileNames.h:73:
> error: `
>     __FUNCSIG__' undeclared (first use this function)
>
>  When I comment out the offending line, the project compiles fine:

Benoit and I had the same error on Windows.  I also found that by
moving the complete definition of that method to the cxx file (and
adding the necessary declaration to the h file), WrapITK builds
successfully and GDCMSeriesFileNames works.

Regards,
Charl

--
dr. charl p. botha - http://visualisation.tudelft.nl/
work: c.p.botha%tudelft.nl other: cpbotha%cpbotha.net