[Insight-users] WrapITK issues and article review

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Jul 17 14:55:51 EDT 2006

Le Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:55:43 +0200, Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com> a écrit:

> Charl P. Botha wrote:
>> On 7/11/06, Dan Mueller <d.mueller at qut.edu.au> wrote:
>>>  1. Error accessing __FUNCSIG__:
>>>  For some reason while compiling _IOPython I received the following
>>> error:
>>>  In file included from
>>> C:/Dan/Tools/ITK/src/WrapITK/Modules/IO/wrap_ITKIOBase.cxx:64:
>>> C:/Dan/Tools/ITK/src/InsightToolkit-2.8.1/Code/IO/itkGDCMSeriesFileNames.h:
>>> In
>>>     member function `void
>>> itk::GDCMSeriesFileNames::SetInputDirectory(const
>>>     char*)':
>>> C:/Dan/Tools/ITK/src/InsightToolkit-2.8.1/Code/IO/itkGDCMSeriesFileNames.h:73:
>>> error: `
>>>     __FUNCSIG__' undeclared (first use this function)
>>>
>>>  When I comment out the offending line, the project compiles fine:
>>  Benoit and I had the same error on Windows.  I also found that by
>> moving the complete definition of that method to the cxx file (and
>> adding the necessary declaration to the h file), WrapITK builds
>> successfully and GDCMSeriesFileNames works.
>

> Can you open a bug at:
>
> 	http://itk.org/Bug
>
> Assign it to me, and possibly add a patch.

Charl,

Thanks to have tracked that problem ! It would have been very difficult
for me to find what was wrong.
Can you send me a patch, so I can add it to the patch/required directory
of WrapITK ?

Thanks,

Gaetan

--
Utilisant le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera :
http://www.opera.com/mail/