[Insight-users] ICP

annelaure al_didier at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 18 09:40:46 EDT 2006

Thank you so much for your help in all the problem I met with ITK.
My register problem :
I have two points clouds with different number of points (fixed points :
89680, moving points : 8435). Fixed points com from the segmentation of the
rib cage (points cloud non regular and with holes so not usable just as it
is) and moving points come from a theorical model of a rib cage. The aim of
my work is to register my theorical model on the real rib cage in order to
have a personalized model of the thorax.
I don't know which method of register is the better for me.
Thank you so much,
regards,
Anne-Laure