[Insight-users] runtime error in InsightSnap

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jul 21 15:33:18 EDT 2006

Better late than never, but I just ran into this bug.  I have a fix.

Change fltk screen_xywh.cxx to have this:

typedef BOOL  (WINAPI *fl_edm_func)(HDC, LPCRECT, MONITORENUMPROC, LPARAM);
// BOOL GetMonitorInfo(HMONITOR, LPMONITORINFO)
typedef BOOL  (WINAPI *fl_gmi_func)(HMONITOR, LPMONITORINFO);

Added WINAPI.   That fixes the problem.

-Bill