[Insight-users] [ITK] [BilateralImageFilter]

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Mon Jul 24 16:49:10 EDT 2006

Thanks for the report.

A fix has been committed in CVS.

"BUG: std::vector::reserve() only allocates memory for those elements
without actually creating them. Here we should use resize instead.
Pointed out by Vincent Viroleau on the users list."

/cvsroot/Insight/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkBilateralImageFilter.txx,v
<--  itkBilateralImageFilter.txx

-karthik