[Insight-users] Re: itk java wrapper on cygwin problem (Progress)

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jul 25 14:24:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

I also have the same file with a very long name in my build tree, but I
don't have any problem to access it. I thought this kind of problem was
limited to windows (I say that but André didn't report any problem like
that). What is you file system ?
This kind of problem is already know and has been fixed for string lists
and vectors in files Module/Base/*SwigExtras*.
However, this workaround is inherited from the current ITK wrappers, and
has not been modified in WrapITK - I'm not sure how it can be used to fix
your problem.

Brad, can you help on that point ?

As a quick fix, I think you should disable the class which use this type:
MetaDataDictionary.
To do that, just comment the line

   WRAP_NON_TEMPLATE_CLASS("itk::MetaDataDictionary")

in the file Modules/Base/wrap_ITKCommonBase.cmake
Taht being said, I think you will have the same problem with other types
used in more useful classes :-/
Let me now if it still fail (or if it work !)

Gaetan