[Insight-users] Re: itk java wrapper on cygwin problem (Progress)

Michael Bell michael.bell at acm.org
Wed Jul 26 09:27:04 EDT 2006

Brad,

> GCC_XML should now support VS8.  What was the problem with it?
The problem is here:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2006-June/018272.html
No one ever responded to this person, who ended up reverting to VS
2003, or my message about the same problem. I too am reverting to
2003.

> If you are building a source tree in cygwin with UNIX newlines you
> should check out ITK from CVS using that cygwin's cvs command, or use
> the source tarball instead of the .zip file.  Otherwise the source tree
> has DOS newlines which is not compatible with cygwin UNIX newline mode.
That is a good solution. Unfortunately, I am behind a firewall that
restricts cvs. Either way, there are more problems than that, as
listed in my previous email.

Again, it is unfortunate that I am not able to contribute by setting
up a dashboard, but I don't really expect ITK to support every
platform around. I would just like a list of platforms that are
supported to be in the documentation; including a list of classes that
do not get wrapped by the wrappers.

thanks,
michael

michael.bell at acm.org