[Insight-users] Re: itk java wrapper on cygwin problem (Progress)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jul 29 17:51:28 EDT 2006

Hi Michael,

There is code around that can be used to fix this deficiency of
the CenteredVersorTransformInitializer class.

Could you please add a bug entry to the bug tracker so we make
sure of taking care of this issue before the next release ?

         http://public.kitware.com/Bug/index.php

We just need to invoke the new method of the ImageMomentsCalculator

        GetPrincipalAxesToPhysicalAxesTransform()

from the CenteredVersorTransformInitializer.

An example on how to fix this class can be seen in the application:

   InsightApplications/
       LandmarkInitializedMutualInformationRegistration
                             MomentsRegistrator.txx

in line 91.