[Insight-users] Building ITK with CMake

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jul 29 18:47:11 EDT 2006

Hi Alexander

There is a Nightly submission from MinGW to the ITK Dashboard
from the machine

            dash14.kitware

The CMake configuration for this build is posted as a Dart note,

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/dash14.kitware/Win32-mingw/20060729-0100-Nightly/Notes.html

Please take a look at the options used in this script.

You can actually edit this script (by replacing the paths to the
equivalent tools in your system, and then run it with

           ctest -S  modifiedScript.txt