[Insight-users] itk::GradientDifferenceImageToImageMetric

smythek at u.washington.edu smythek at u.washington.edu
Sun Jun 4 12:16:51 EDT 2006

Hi ITK,

I tried to follow the test example of the GradientDifference metric (after just trying to plug it in where I had the NormalizedCorrelation and getting metric values of INF all the time), but it won't run: I get an access violation reading error at the line:

metric->GetValueAndDerivative (parameters, value, derivatives);

I really just want to use the metric in my registration;  can anyone tell me how it should be integrated??

Kathy