[Insight-users] 3D rigid registration

Grace Chen Grace.Chen at swri.ca
Mon Jun 5 17:57:11 EDT 2006

Hi Karthik,

By centering the image, I mean to make coordinate (0,0,0) to the center of
the image.

If I do that on one of the input images, then I need to shift the other
image by the same amount in the same direction (by reseting the origin).

Don't we need to center the images for the center transform to work well?

Grace