[Insight-users] itk::ChangeLabelImageFilter

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Jun 8 07:57:23 EDT 2006

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 13:16:31 +0200, Henning Meyer <tutmann at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Gaetan:
>> http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/watershed/iwsm.cxx
> Is that the way the filter is meant to be used?

It is one of the ways - and this one work.
Perhaps have you found a bug for the other way ?

> Why should you iterate over the image yourself?
> So each label is replaced by the last value of reader2 in this labeled
> region?

It is to implement a watershed from markers with the filters available in
ITK, so we can compare it with a real watershed from markers. I hope we
will publish the article to the insight journal soon

> I first analyse the image via LabelStatisticsImageFilter and want to
> most label be set to background (zero). Only labels with certain
> properties should be kept.

It looks like a binary opening by attribute - it would be nice if there
could be one in ITK :-)

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann