[Insight-users] ITK Threads with memberfunctions

Markus Weigert m.weigert at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jun 8 11:05:37 EDT 2006

Hi Jim,

thanks for your reply.
I'm doing it now in the way, that I use a separate Thread
for the registration and one for observing the GUI with MultipleMethodExecute.
When the user clicks a cancel button, the observing thread
notices this and the IterationOberver of the optimizer will set the abort flag
on the registration.

Regards,
markus