[Insight-users] Compiler Problem

Hoole, Andrew andrew.hoole at addenbrookes.nhs.uk
Fri Jun 9 11:49:55 EDT 2006

Hi

I have just added an AdaptiveHistogramEqualizationImageFilter to my code and
now the compiler is throwing the following message:

C:/Insight/ITK/include/InsightToolkit/IO\itkConvertPixelBuffer.h(100) :
fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to
specify a higher limit

        C:/Insight/ITK/include/InsightToolkit/IO\itkImageFileReader.txx(446)
: see reference to class template instantiation
'itk::ConvertPixelBuffer<long,short,class
itk::DefaultConvertPixelTraits<short> >' being compiled

        C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\xmemory(61) :
while compiling class-template member function 'void __thiscall
itk::ImageFileReader<class itk::Image<short,2>,class
itk::DefaultConvertPixelTraits<short> >::DoConvertBuffer

(void *,unsigned long)'

I haven't tried the compiler suggestion of increasing the limit yet. Just
thought I'd ask if this is a common issue or might something else be wrong
in my code.

thanks

Andrew Hoole

Medical Physics, Box 152

Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
Addenbrooke's Hospital

Hills Rd

Cambridge         Tel: (+44) (0)1223-216544

CB2 2QQ           Fax: (+44) (0)1223-257137

UK                    Email: andrew.hoole at addenbrookes.nhs.uk

The information contained in this EMAIL and any attachments is confidential
and intended solely for the attention and use of the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error you
may not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it.
See Email disclaimer <http://www.addenbrookes.org.uk/email_disclaimer.html
<http://www.addenbrookes.org.uk/email_disclaimer.html> >