[Insight-users] ImageJ and ITK on Solaris

Michael Bell michael.bell at acm.org
Mon Jun 12 13:52:03 EDT 2006

I think the problem might be that a linux specific fix applies also to
Solaris. In JavaCWD.cxx, flags are send to dlopen for linux, but not
for Solaris.
See: http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/JavaCWD.cxx?r1=1.2&r2=1.3&root=Insight

I'll make the change for solaris and see if that takes care of things.

thanks,
michael

michael.bell at acm.org