[Insight-users] WarpImageFilter

Michelangelo Paci pax.dark00 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 11:10:47 EDT 2006

Dear list,
I'm trying to warp a very simple image, a white ball (intensity 255) in a
black background (intensity 0), using a vector field of the same dimension,
origin and spacing of the image. But the output of this filter is a totally
black image, my white ball completely disappears. How could it be? I think
that even if the displacement is very small, my ball should remain in the
output image. Does the warper rescale also the intensities of the input
image using the intensity of the displacement, or only moves each voxel? I
need the vector field in order to move some elements in my image, but it's
totally unuseful if it return an all black image.
Please, help me, this is very important.

Thanks
Michelangelo Paci