[Insight-users] Evolutinary Optimizer

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Jun 15 13:10:44 EDT 2006

Bad choice of parameters. You should try to use the default parameters
for the Evolutionary optimizer, they work well.

The initial search radius you've specified for the optimizer is 10, that
would be the initial search radius the optimizer throws samples on and
it might just be too large. One of those points could end up with a
transform that gave you very little overlap between the fixed and moving
images. The default is 1.01.