[Insight-users] Basic Statistics Algorithms

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Jun 15 16:00:48 EDT 2006

A list sample can contain "m" measurements where each measurement is
unique and have a frequency of 1. That is the way things are represented
in the class .

A representation that bins/compartmentalizes these measuements in N-D
space is the Histogram class. Each bin can have a frequency depending on
the number of measurements that fall in it.

You could use the ListSampleToHistogramGenerator to generate a histogram of your measurements and then query the histogram for the Mode value.

-karthik