[Insight-users] Question about ImageMaskSpatialObject

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Fri Jun 16 07:03:59 EDT 2006

Hi Alexander,

The mask image is a simple binary image where every pixel different from
0 is considered part of the mask and is used for registration.
An example of such image is available in the
Example/Data/BrainProtonDensitySliceBorder20Mask.png

You can always create a binary image using iterators or you can use the
SpatialObjectToImageFilter to create a binary mask for a SpatialObject.

Hope that helps,

Julien