[Insight-users] itkAnalyzeImageIO.cxx

remi.chapeaublanc at free.fr remi.chapeaublanc at free.fr
Fri Jun 16 11:01:19 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I'm currently testing out how well non-linear regristration works, but when I
use the DeformableRegistration1 with the FEM method, I have a this error
message :
Unhandled exception at 0x00578db8 in DeformableRegistration1.exe: 0xC0000005:
Access violation reading location 0x00000000.

I have comment this line (1139) in the itkAnalyzeImageIO.cxx

    std::vector<double> dirx = this->GetDirection(0),
      diry = this->GetDirection(1),
      dirz = this->GetDirection(2);
    typedef itk::SpatialOrientationAdapter<3>::DirectionType DirectionType;
    DirectionType dir;
    for(unsigned int i = 0; i < 3; i++)
      {
      dir[i][0] = dirx[i];
      dir[i][1] = diry[i];
  //  dir[i][2] = dirz[i];
      }

And nows it's work. But Why ?

I use only 2D data for the moment, but later I will use 3D data...

Kind regards,