[Insight-users] part of dcmtk not found (but needed) when building the insightapplications

kdsfinger at gmail.com kdsfinger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 01:25:49 EDT 2006

hi, all
I am trying to build the InsightApplications-2.4.0 with cmake
2.2-patch3 and DCMTK-3.5.4 but got the following info when doing
ccmake:

DCMTK_imagedb_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND
DCMTK_imagedb_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND

I googled on the internet and found that the 2 files contains in
earlier dcmtk, not the newest version 3.5.4. Since I do need the dcmtk
in itk, should I go back for an earlier version of dcmtk or is there
some cmake files work for the 3.5.4? or does the cmake-2.4.2 fix the
problem? Thanks for your reply.

zl2k