[Insight-users] problem with GDCM reader and linux

C. Aaron Cois cacst11+ at pitt.edu
Tue Jun 20 11:00:11 EDT 2006

Thanks for the help.  This was an unfortunately simple error on my
part.  The version of ITK we were using on the Suse machine was old (1.6
or 1.8), but no errors were produced in calling GDCMImageIO, so none of
us considered that we could be using a non-working version of the
class.  Once ITK was upgraded to 2.6, everything began working as
expected.

       Aaron