[Insight-users] output multiple images filter

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jun 20 11:09:58 EDT 2006

Hi,

ImageToImageFilter is able to take several inputs, and to give several
outputs.
See DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter for an example.

Regards,

Gaetan

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:57:16 +0200, Dennis Jen <dsjen at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
wrote:

> Hi,
>   I'm writing a filter that takes in an image volume, performs some
> computation, and outputs two image volumes.  Would it be best to
> subclass from ImageToImageFilter?  Is there a superclass that outputs
> multiple images--maybe something that might be called
> ImageToImagesFilter?  I'd appreciate any help, and please let me know if
> you need more information.
>   Thanks,
>     Dennis

Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)
tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66    fax: 01 34 65 29 09
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr