[Insight-users] automatic cropping of brain MRIs

Robert Tamburo robert.tamburo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 10:56:52 EDT 2006

I believe itkExtractImageFilter will do the job. It takes as input
the image and the region you wish to extract. It should be trivial to
define the region of interest from the centroid and an approximation
of the object size. Take a look at /Insight/Testing/Code/BasicFilters/
itkExtractImageTest.cxx for usage. Hope that helps.

-Robert