[Insight-users] ITK-2-8 build fail on mac intel

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jun 21 15:16:11 EDT 2006

Hi Gaetan,

This was a bug on the CMakeLists.txt file on the
directory:

           Insight/Code/Review

The ITKDistributions library was not linking to
its dependent libraries.

The problem was fixed in the main CVS trunk, last
week, and we just committed the same fix in the
ITK 2.8 branch.

Please update your ITK-2-8 CVS checkout and let
us know if you find any problems.