[Insight-users] OffScreenRendering -how get 2d view of camera

mariusz_smch at poczta.fm mariusz_smch at poczta.fm
Thu Jun 22 05:20:57 EDT 2006

Hi all

Can anyone help me??
-I would like to 'on'- OffScreenRendering 3d image, and after renderig finished get 2D view of whot see camera.
-I'd like to move camera giving her coordinats from my program but don't know how add periodic obserwer to 3D renderer. I try AddObserwer (and Create time Event) but it didn't work, program run but obserwer dosn't  work.

I don't know where search for some help and solution of my problem.

Regards
Mariusz