[Insight-users] FLTK problem

Seniha Esen Yuksel eseny99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 16:35:35 EDT 2006

Hi all,

 I want to use the ImageViewer, but I am getting some errors with the cmake.  I am using Cmake 2.4, and fltk 1.1.6 is already compiled to my machine. (I also compiled fltk 1.1.7 to a seperate directory and still getting the same errors).  As told in the ITK users list, I am entering the FLTK directories manually, but even so I continue to get the error:

 Unknown CMake command "ADD_GUI_EXECUTABLE".

 Could you please give me any other suggestions?

 CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY    2.4
  CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
  CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX             /usr/local
  EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
  FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY                /usr/local/lib/libfltk.so
  FLTK_CONFIG_SCRIPT               /local/bin/fltk-config
  FLTK_DIR                         /usr/local
  FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE            /local/bin/fluid
  FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY               /usr/local/lib/libfltk_forms.so
  FLTK_GL_LIBRARY                  /usr/local/lib/libfltk_gl.so
  FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY              /usr/local/lib/libfltk_images.so
  FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR                 /usr/local/include
  ITK_DIR                          /usr/local/lib/InsightToolkit
  LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH

 The files I am trying to compile are directly copy paste form InsightApplications, I am using the same CMakeLists.txt, ImageViewer.cxx and ImageViewerGUI.fl

 I would appreciate any ideas on how to make this FLTK work soon.

 Thanks a lot,
 Esen