[Insight-users] How to visulize the boundary of a spatial object?

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Wed Jun 28 10:00:33 EDT 2006

Hi Kurt,

There is no generic filter that converts a spatialobject into its
boundary representation. However, since the EllipseSpatialObject is a
parametric object you should be able to write such a filter for this
particular object. You might be able to derive from the
SpatialObjectToImageFilter class.

Julien