[Insight-users] How to create a volume out of two volumes

Markova Aneta amarkova at etro.vub.ac.be
Wed Mar 1 05:36:53 EST 2006

Hi all,

I had a 2D DICOM series of 818 images with dimension 512x512, which I
have to sub-sample along Z direction, so that I have an output volume of
512x512x409.
Since, the data set it is very big, I had to do this processing in
partitions. Thus, I am reading a part of 2D DICOM files, sub-sampling it
and writing a volume out of it. At the end I have few volumes which I
have to put back together into one volume.

I had a look at the ITK Doxygen, but I have no idea till now how to do
it.
Does anybody have any idea what filter I can use for this purpose?

Thank you for any help,
Aneta