[Insight-users] How to implement P-method in the ITK FEM framework

Junyi Xia junyixia at ufl.edu
Fri Mar 3 14:15:05 EST 2006

Hi ITKs,
     We are trying to investigate the possibility of implementing
P-method in the ITK FEM framework and make it public available. I guess
the current element in FEM framework is h-element based, which limit the
element order to quadratic, right? Because I am not familiar with ITK
FEM library, I would like to get any suggestions about the possible
difficulty, tips of coding from the experienced ITK developers. Thanks.

Regards,
Junyi