[Insight-users] How to combine centered transforms

Brian Eastwood beastwoo at email.unc.edu
Mon Mar 6 11:57:04 EST 2006

Hi Richard,

I believe what you want is to compose the transforms:

transform2.Compose(transform1, true);

Here, transform2 is precomposed with transform1, which is probably what
you would need if you're combining pairwise-registered slices.  The
boolean argument specifies pre or post composition.  Hope this helps.

Brian