[Insight-users] cannot open include file: 'vnl/vnl_vector.h

王昊一 wanghaoyi.zju at 163.com
Mon Mar 13 02:24:29 EST 2006

hello everybody

I have successfully configure the itk2.2.0.
when I try to use the registration in the example of itk2.2.0,I met a error that is " cannot open include file: 'vnl/vnl_vector.h'"
the following is the process of my do:
1.I choose the source( itk 2.2.0/example/registration) and the bin (out of the 2.2.0)
2.I successfully configure the registration example .
3.when I compile the image registration in the vc++6.0 ,I met that error“ Cannot open include file: 'vnl/vnl_vector.h'”
4.I have add the directory of itk2.2.0(common ,algorithm,...)to the directory in vc6.0.

could anyone help me to solve that problem?
I am very appreciated your help,thanks a lot!