[insight-users] problems when trying the examples in ITK (and thank Alex. :))

方元元 fyy5581 at 163.com
Fri Mar 17 08:24:47 EST 2006

Hello everybody, I use ITk in VC6.0 ,many problems come.
First,I don't which items in Cmake should be 'ON'.For example, on some website it is said "BUILD_SHARED_LIBS" should be 'ON',other site say it should be "OFF".And what about "ITK_USE_PATENTED","ITK_USE_SYSTEM_PNG"?

Second,what should be the "include files " in VC->TOOLs->Options?I add files as following:
C:\ITK\Code\Algorithms
C:\ITK\Code\BasicFilters
C:\ITK\Code\Common
C:\ITK\Code\IO
C:\ITK\Code\Numerics
C:\ITK\Code\Patented
C:\ITK\Code\SpatialObject
C:\ITKbin  (it is the binary directory )
Are they right?

Can you help me to solve those problems? Thank you very very much!!!!

Vivian