[Insight-users] Fw: (by lyj_george@163.com)Questions about 3D registration with mutual information metric

LiuYuanJie lyj_george at 163.com
Sat Mar 25 10:31:33 EST 2006

Hi,all.

Currently I want to do three-dimension registration with mutual information metric by ITK. As you know, parameters of the mutual information metric are very crucial for the result. But i have scanned all the examples provided by ITK. I can only find the 2d registration code(using mutual information) instead of 3d registration code.So I'm asking for help. Can anyone provide some example codes or parameters for 3d registration with mutual information?

thank you very much!