[Insight-users] Linking errors with ITK+WTL - help please

Frank Gao gao at mdimaging.com
Mon Mar 27 11:59:14 EST 2006

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the reply. I was able to get it work by searching some old posts.
The reason seems to be that I did not completely configure the project with
options found in vcl/vnl modules. I opened the ITK solution and coped the
options from there, and then get it work. I was using CMAKE, but I am pretty
new to this. Not sure how I can make sure to get options of VCL. I had
similar problem with another GUI tool the other day. It seems people tend to
have trouble with vcl and vnl.

Thanks again,

Frank