[Insight-users] Linking errors with ITK+WTL - help please

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 28 15:26:21 EST 2006

Hi

Sonali,

What do you mean by

     "Accessing the naming convention of ITK" ?

do you want to use the same naming convention for writing your code ?

or do you mean to have access to those variables and functions ?

As you probably know, C++ let you have access to all the member
methods and variables that are declared "public:".

Please be more specific on your question,