[Insight-users] Re: CableSwig and ITK : Build ok but install directory trouble

Vincent Page vpage at univ-ag.fr
Wed Mar 29 03:38:08 EST 2006

Hi,

I looked to the Wrapping/CSwig/cmake_install.cmake
to see MESSAGE(STATUS "Installing
/usr/local/lib/InsightToolkit/python/InsightToolkit.py")

So my actual solution is to set the PYTHONPATH to
/usr/local/lib/InsightToolkit/python/
and not to Wrapping/CSwig/Python/

It seems to work when I
"import InsightToolkit as itk"

Hope this is correct.
Is this context dependent ?
If not, it might be mentionned in the README.

Best regards and sorry for the noise.

Vincent Pagé.