[Insight-users] Beginner's Questions on ITK and Visual Studio 2005

An, Li (NIH/NINDS) [E] anl at ninds.nih.gov
Thu Mar 30 12:51:55 EST 2006

I just started experimenting with ITK. I successfully built the example
project "ImageRegistration1". When I took a look at the Project
Properties->Linker->Input->Additional Dependencies, I found that many
.lib files are listed multiple times. For example, the ITKNumerics.lib
file is listed twice or three times. What is the reason for this? I
manually deleted one ITKNumerics.lib entry from the Additional
Dependencies, then rebuilt the project. The build was still successful
as expected but Visual Studio 2005 popped up a window:"The project
'ImageRegistration1' has been modified outside the environment. Press
Reload to load the updated project from disk, Press Ignore to ignore the
external changes. The changes will be used the next time you open the
project" What is the reason for this message?

Thanks in advance.