[Insight-users] Including Qt lib in VSNET project with cmake

Matt Kelsey mkelsey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 17:21:30 EST 2006

Hello,
I have a pretty simple project going using several itk types and
functions.  I use cmake to put together a VS .net (2003) solution.
I'd like to use a couple of the data types and function available in
Qt4.  If I add the include directories and libraries manually with
Visual Studio, the project reloads on a build and removes the added
libs and include dirs.  This is annoying, as is adding them in with
VS's interface.  I'd like to specify in the CMakeLists.txt file which
other libraries and directories to to include.  My current file is
just one from the examples with my modifications (see below).  If
anyone could point me in the right direction I would appriciate it.

Thanks,
Matt

CMakeLists.txt

PROJECT(AutoSegment)
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
    INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
    MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
        "ITK not found. Please set ITK_DIR.")
ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)
ADD_EXECUTABLE(AutoSegment autoSegment.cxx autoSegment.h
regionLabels.cxx regionLabels.h segmentationRoutines.cxx
segmentationRoutines.h RegionInfoClass.cxx RegionInfoClass.h
ImageROIClass.cxx ImageROIClass.h common.cxx common.h)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(AutoSegment ITKCommon ITKIO ITKStatistics ITKNumerics)