[Insight-users] reading dicom with FrameTimeVector

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon May 1 15:48:16 EDT 2006

kurt wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am trying to read a dicom image using ITK. The reading is fine. The
> images use the tag FrameTimeVector to specify the time span between
> frames. However, the reader doesn't use the information from
> FrameTimeVector to specify the spacing between slices. Did I miss
> something? Thanks a lot!

Kurt,

	Thanks for the detailed report. Could you open a bug report for that
and assign it to me (*). Here is what I'll do:
Set the Z origin to be the 'Frame Delay' and set the 'Z Spacing' to be
the Frame Time (or in your case Frame Time Vector[1] - Frame Time
Vector[0]).

Thanks
Mathieu
(*) http://itk.org/Bug