[Insight-users] Multi-resolution registration framework for deformable registration using BSplines

Siddharth Vikal siddharthvikal at gmail.com
Wed May 3 16:09:38 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to perform deformable registration of two MRI volume
datasets using Bsplines deformation model.

I went through really nicely explained examples of registration. There
are examples on bspline based registration and multi-res framework
based registration independently. In Bspline example, the optimizer
used is LBFGSB.

So, I was wondering what parameters of this optimizer could be changed
at different resolution levels of registration? (considering in
MultiRes example, the max and min. step length of
RegularStepGradientDescent optimizer are modified analogously).

Looking forward for advices.

regards
siddharth