[Insight-users] error compiling ITK code

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 10 08:48:25 EDT 2006

Hi Ganesh,

The problem that you are experiencing is different from Kumar's.

You are not receiving an Internal Compiler Error message.

Instead, Visual Studio is having problems opening the program
databases.

What version of  CMake are you using ?

Since you have two compilers installed in your system,
Did you make sure that you selected the right compiler when
you ran CMake ?

Have you tried to open your Visual Studio 6 project with
.NET ?

I would suggest you to delete the binary tree and reconfigure
a build of ITK from scratch following the step-by-step instructions
given in the ITK Software Guide

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf