[Insight-users] Re: Background after Registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 10 12:04:04 EDT 2006

Hi Balaji,

Can you please post the snapshot of the resampled image in
a web site so we can take a look at it ?

Please also post the source code of your resampling program
to the mailing list. (only the resampling part...)

There is few things that we could do without having access
to the image nor your code.   :-/