[Insight-users] itkMesh and transferring point data

Robert Tamburo robert.tamburo at gmail.com
Wed May 10 13:38:53 EDT 2006

Thanks for directing me to ParaView Luis. It helped me rule out
visualization code as the problem. The point data was in fact not being
transferred to the vtkUnstructuredGrid from the itkMesh because *drum roll*
it wasn't being explicitely set. I wrongly assumed that the conversion code
from the itk2vtk example handled this.