[Insight-users] doubt about registration

Michelangelo Paci pax.dark00 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 06:03:28 EDT 2006

HI,
I've a doubt about deformable registration: the dummy volume, which is
deformed by the forces extracted by the metric, is sticked in some points of
the space or not?  So when the forces are exerted on the volume, could  it
only be deformed or also be moved ?
I'm asking that because the images I'm trying to matching are subject not
only to the independent movement of certain object in the volume, but also
to  a common drift movement of all the objects.
So I'm thinking to try a rigid registration before the deformable one.
Do you think this is a reasonable idea?

Thanks
Michelangelo