[Insight-users] Seeded watershed

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 11 07:57:10 EDT 2006

Hi Martijn,

Thanks for letting us know about your development.

We don't have a seeded watershed algorithm in ITK,
and it will be nice to include yours.

The mechanism for contributing algorithms to ITK
is to submit a paper (technical report) along with
your code, test, and input/output images required
by the test, to the Insight Journal:

      http://www.insight-journal.org/

The details of the procedure are described at:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Procedure_for_Contributing_New_Classes_and_Algorithms

Papers that are being considered for including new
algorithms/classes are listed at:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule#Contributions
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule#Contributions_2

Please let us know if you have any questions,