[Insight-users] Urgent: Strange dicom imageIO

Markus Weigert m.weigert at fz-juelich.de
Thu May 11 08:48:29 EDT 2006

Hi Luis,

thanks for your response, but as I said, I could fix the problem.
The problem is, that the Serieswriter ignores the "Modality rescale
Intercept Element"
and "Modality Rescale Slope Element" of the dicom header, but the reader
seems not
to ignore it when you load the serie again.
So, I just change the dicom - tag for the slope ("0028|1052") before I
write the serie,
and it works fine then.

Regards,
Markus