[Insight-users] Fwd: Help on MetaDataDictionaryArray

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 11 08:54:22 EDT 2006

Hi Giancaro,

Thanks for clarifying your question.

An example on how to change entries in the metadata dictionary
is presented in the ITK Software Guide

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

in the Chapter  "Reading and Writing Images",
in section 7.12.7 "Changing a DICOM Header", in pdf-page 343.

The corresponding source code example is at

           Insight/
              Examples/
                     IO/
                        DicomImageReadChangeHeaderWrite.cxx

You should combine this with the examples presented in
the same chapter, on how to Read and Write DICOM Series.