[Insight-users] Another topic on dicom and MetaDataDictionary

Markus Weigert m.weigert at fz-juelich.de
Thu May 11 10:47:18 EDT 2006

Hi insight users,

while just talking about problems with MetaDataDictionaryArray,
another thing, which could be supported, was a convinient way to remove
dicom keys and their values completely from the metadatadictionaries.

I wanted to do this once and I didn't find a method or function to do it.
Perhaps, this changed in the meantime, but it just came to my mind.

Also, a very nice feature would be, if the dicom writers would behave like
any other writers, perhaps assembling the MetaDataDictionaries with
default values, so that you can just use them to write ANY image to dicom
(not only one, which was generated from dicom).

Regards,
Markus